Friday, December 13, 2019

You're Worth More than your Productivity AKA everything I saw and read in 2019

I haven't made an entry on this blog for a long time because I got very depressed and did a lot of thinking about this blog.

I started this as an excuse to myself.

"It's okay, I'm not just wasting time, I'm reading and writing about what I read - if I make a blog entry about the books that I read then I'm still being productive!"

I haven't made an entry because I stopped reading when I started getting worried about how many entries I needed to catch up on.

HOO BOY.

Anyway, this is going back to what it should have been in the first place - a reading/viewing journal - instead of what it actually was: a permission slip I signed to myself begging to be allowed to enjoy things.

SO, without further ado:

Venom (2018) - November 2018 - I really fucking liked it
Venom (2018) - November 2018 - I REALLY fucking liked it
Venom (2018) - December 2018 - STILL REALLY LIKED IT

Venom: Lethal Protector - January 2019 - Extremely silly, I enjoyed it

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse - February 2019 - Hey this movie was fucking perfect, thanks.

Knives Out - November 2019 - I'm really shocked by how much I loved this movie. It was funny as hell and I want to go see it three more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment